The Santa Rosa County Creek Indian tribe Incorporated. has held a Pow Wow for the past 27 years. For the first 25 years it was held at Florida Town Park in Pace Florida. Due to the acquisition of land, and through grants by Impact 100, and other generous donations of time, labor and money, our tribal grounds are fit for public use. We are now hosting the Pow Wow at our Tribal Grounds located at 4750 Willard Norris Rd. in Milton Florida 32570.
Our Pow Wow is held annually the weekend before Thanksgiving in November each year. For 2018 this will be Saturday and Sunday, November 18 and 19th. We invite you to join us as we celebrate our rich culture and heritage.
1. All Alcohol, recreational drugs and firearms are prohibited at this Pow Wow. If you are found with any of these items you will be asked to leave the Pow Wow Area. If you refuse to leave the area, then the Authorities will be called.
2. Please refrain from using any form of profanity or vulgar language. This is a
3. Pets should be left at home. The Arena is a sacred place from the time it is blessed until the Pow Wow is over. At no time should pets be allowed near the area.
4. Most Pow Wows are non-profit and depend upon donations, raffles, blanket dancers, etc. for support. Donations are encouraged as a way to honor someone. Any participant can drop money onto the blanket to aid in the Pow Wow expenses.
5. Pictures should NOT be taken during Veterans Songs, Flag Songs, Prayers or any other time announced by the Master of Ceremonies.
6. Listen to the Master of Ceremonies. He will announce who is to dance and when. Most Pow Wows conduct Inter-Tribals in which the public may participate. Check with the Arena Director for more information.
7. Do not take photographs of a dancer or anyone unless you ask their permission first. When a dancer is in the arena, they are normally fair game for pictures, but when you see them up close and outside of the arena, it is polite to ask for their permission first.
8. Remember you are a guest. Have fun, ask questions and meet people.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!